The Art of Love: The Craft of Relationship
by Bud and Massimilla Harris
Millions of books on relationships have been printed in the last several years. Why do we need another one? We need The Art of Love: The Craft of Relationship for the same reasons that over four and a half million readers wanted Spencer Johnson’s Who Moved My Cheese in a market that already had over 12,000 titles in print on the subject of change. Following Johnson’s methods of teaching to a broad, modern audience, The Art of Love presents the profound principles that form a loving relationship in an easily accessible manner. Using a deceptively simple approach, it will help people shift their attitudes and provide them with the skills to create a loving, long-lasting partnership.
There are so many titles in print on change because it is an ongoing challenge for most of us. So are relationships. With many years of experience working with couples, Bud and Massimilla Harris share vital information, lessons, and insights. Engaging, and easy to read, The Art of Love: The Craft of Relationship is packed with wisdom, skills, and ideas that can open the door to a new era of fulfilling relationships.
This forthcoming Fisher King Press publication brings complex material and common sense into a format that is carefully constructed to achieve results by being communicative and consistent, enjoyable and hopeful. Unlike the textbook appearance of many self-help books that include psychological jargon, case examples and exercises, The Art of Love: The Craft of Relationship uses stories and dialogue to teach profound insights and valuable skills to handle problems in a way that builds love and trust.
Order the kindle edition
Who will read The Art of Love: The Craft of Relationship:
- Singles and couples who seek self-improvement, who want to enrich their relationships, and who desire practical advice for helping love and trust grow.
- Singles who are frustrated with their current relationships or have difficulty staying in long-term relationships, and who want to find and develop a more supportive and interactive partnership.
- Couples who need to learn how to understand each other better in order to have their uniqueness affirmed without threatening their relationship.
- Couples who are experiencing relational difficulties and who need to improve their communication with each other and learn how to handle conflicts in a way that brings them closer together.
- Divorced individuals who need support in understanding why their marriages failed and who need encouragement in seeking to get their needs met again.
- People who are interested in cultivating love and closeness in a way that supports individual growth.
- Therapists and counselors who seek an accessible resource for their clients, and for readers who wish to explore the most recent perspectives on relationship dynamics.
- Groups of people, whether religious or educational, who are concerned about the state of their relationships. People who are seeking to understand them and discover the promises of love and joy that being in life together can bring.
Place your order for The Art of Love: The Craft of Relationship with Fisher King Press.